how many hits of a bong or pipe you do

Discussion in 'General' started by UplandRyno, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Hello fellow stoner My name is Ryan and im going to start this thread to ask how many hits of a pipe or bong do you do before you set it down.....and the hits you take total

2. 2-3 hits off a pipe, 1 or 2 good hits to feel it on a bong

I don't have a high tolerance so it hits me pretty good

3. ME i almost have to smoke half the freaken bag for me to feel it and than its likr WOAH SHIT LOL

4. i take my time hitting the bong but normally i would weigh it out to .3g to a bowl

5. #5 YoSmokinMan, Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2013
    A few hits every hour or so. Keeps me where I want to be while not driving my tolerance way up.

Been working good for the past ~5 years. The 5 years before that I smoked more but really didn't get much higher, just smoked more. I was over saturating myself.

6. ive got a small bong i pack it fullllll and tke 4-5 hits keeps me lifted for 1.5 hours or so take the last 3-5 hits chill for while go to sleeeeeep

7. when I got up this morning I went to get my bad of weed and it is a pound of weed in the bag
    so I smoke it and when I was done it was half a pound left pretty much half the bag so im like WOAH
    :bongin:

8. ^You just smoked eight ounces like that? OK.

9. .....................................................................................................
    I smoked half a pound right now and im stoned im like touching everything and my pet cat is like WTF?
    :poke: :bongin: :hello:

10. yup man sometime when weed is too dry it'll burn quick but if it's some moist shit, it'll last me a while especially the hydro i am picking up

11. no sir It takes me aleast a couple of hours

12. my body feels like that sometimes but mostly it feels like getting on MW2 and whoop some as

13. I wish this thread had more viewers, this is gold.

OP, smoke the rest of that pound.

14. you wish for me to smoke the red of that pound I dont know if i can.......
    (FUCK IT we only live once so here goes:) :bongin:

15. #15 .AcidTrip., Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2013
    I don't smoke pipes nor bongs. Average is 3 joints a day between my roommate and I. which rounds up to 1.3 grams a day. With friends we smoke around an ounce or a little more a week, anything more can be a waste of weed.

16. Usually one grav every two hours or so
    But theyre fat gravs though

17. hey that is cool man (I smoke for 2 reasons) 1 I like the way it makes me feel
    2 -to drown all the un-happyness in my life

18. Eight ounces in one sesh. :laughing:

19. I would usually smoke two to three bowls out of my bong. Which is like 9 big hits. Last me a few hours

20. Isn't number 2 basically part of number one? You like how it feels because it drowns the sadness in your life..

I'm just busting your balls though hahaha :laughing: