Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many hits do you get?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrOneHitWonder, Dec 27, 2012.

1. How many hits do you get out of your bowl? I get about 10 good hits and 1 big hit then its cashed.

2. Depends on how much weed you pack man. Sometimes its one rip.

3. ya lol you can make a decent size bowl last foreeever if you grind up your bud and keep packing it.

4. If I pack a .3 bowl, probably 3 or 4 although I could probably rip it in one if I wanted. If its more, well then its obviously more haha

5. I back about .4 bowls.

6. All depends on the bowl. On my bubbler I used to get about 5-6 milks from a decent bowl pack, now if im using the slide that came with my bong then one bowl will last me a couple of hours, can literally pack grams into that thing. Its a nice bowl too gladly, big bowls often look a bit ugly if you ask me.

7. If I pack a full bowl I'll get 2-3, but I prefer packing individual hits.

8. What bowl am I packing? Bong? Pipe? Other pipe? Vape?

I have no idea :p probably 4 good hits from a pipe bowl, 2 from the bong, 2 or 3 from the other pipe, and the vape just seems to go until you get tired of it. My vape sucks though.

9. What vape do you have?

10. This is crazy, maybe I just don't take huge hits but old faithful (my everyday spoon) i can get about 20 decent, not small hits off before its cashed. Although I do just corner the bowl to light it once and i grind it really fine so it just slowly burns to the otherside and 90% of the time its a green hit:) I hate when people light the whole bowl... lol

11. I feel like a puss cornering bowls.. throws off my mojo...