Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many grams to get you high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by greg50, Mar 11, 2009.

1. I smke every weekend and I still have a somewhat small tolerance...

.3 although it's nice having a low tolerance.. :)

Sorry I'm baked

2. Maybe i'm just blazed, but it seemed like he didn't exhale very much as all.

I can't imagine smoking 1.6g's in 1 hit. Thats about what i smoke in 4 days of casual use:smoke:

3. There was something about that video that seemed a bit off. Maybe he had some special technique or just had the lung capacity of an elephant. Also he pulled some of it through at the end.

4. I normally smoke a gram in one session.

5. well i do it out of a can cause i cant get a bong at the moment and it takes only half a gram to get me:rolleyes:

6. around .15-2

low tolerance, only smoke 2 or 3 times a week

7. I enjoy a good high after about 1 g of my shit. That usually has me set. For awhile at least. Im a pretty guy by the way.

8. #88 TheCanadianEuro, Jan 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2011
    I acheive a proper high with at least a fiver. My tolerance seemed to stay flat at .2 to.3 until last November, dammnit, I miss being the only kid that actually got high after a pinner got passed!

9. half a gram out of an 8th of these mids i am getting gets me sky high as good nug as we speak i am blunted like crazy lol oh ya that vid was bullshit wast of weed imo

10. I only smoke every so often, so It may only take one or two bong rips to get me to where I'm comfortable, depending on the size of the hit.

11. First session of the day .3 - .5
    Any session after that .5 - 1g

12. I'll roll a 1 gram blunt and be high when i get half way through it. So, I guess that'll be .5?

13. i smoke about 40 grams a day.. give or take 20 or 30 grams ..

14. I'm usually stoned after about .5g, but I usually keep toking.

15. 1/3 of a 5 sac and I'm good. Not sure how much that is (.3?)

16. .5 and up, it depends on the smoking tool. 

17. Time for a tbreak!

18. Bong .3 
    Joint or blunt .7

19. Aliens most be growing your weed if your high for that long. What in the actual fuck ?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using the Grasscity Forum App.

20. 28.3 grams