Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many grams to get you high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by greg50, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Takes me about .8-1 gram.
    Unless it's out of a vaporizer, then I can be set with .5.

2. Half was sucked through? And the other half was burned by the lighter? Did you even watch the video?

The light only started it, and when the shit got sucked through it was already burned. You can watch the weed cherry all the way down before it goes through to the AC...

3. .25-.3 grams is enough for me.

Load some dank into my Illa beaker and I'm clear for take off.

4. 1

Million.​

5. No you can't. I JUST watched it again. The top burns while he slow rips it. Then as soon as the bowl starts to 'sink' he pulls hard and half the bowl pack just gets sucked through. Weak.

6. ive been high off one hit.. it depends on the quality.. but usually around .25. sharin a g between 4 people ill be pretty blazed

7. A half gram joint would get me stoned no problem.

8. Less than .5 if I take one large hit off a bong

9. Haha, I just re-watched that shit and you're right... I wasn't watching it close enough the first time, and when it flares up at the end, I thought it was cherried. My bad :D

10. Usually about .5 me and my best friend usually share a dub.

11. Dude get over it. I am seeing green on the whole outside of the bowl getting sucked in. Im not saying it wasnt a mean rip. Im just saying that it sure did waste a lot of fucking weed in that water. You can say what you want. but in teh end we are both still opinionated stoners who just want to get high.

12. If im rolling/hitting a bowl of straight dank..... about a .5 chip.
    If im hitting a bowl of kief/hash... a little less, maybe 0.3

13. #74 IGotTheCottons, Mar 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2009
    I'm confused... I said you were right, and you're telling me that I'm still saying he milked it all in one hit? WTF? Are you uber stoned or something? Or did you just not read my post? Here - I'll help by quoting it for you so you can read it again:

You might wanna slow down and actually read what someone says - before going on the defensive about it.

14. Lol, dude is cooked.

Idk, either way I find that rip really impressive. I would have died after the first few seconds, this guy just keeps on going.

15. When I started out it was closer to .1g. Now its around .5g after a few years of daily toking

16. .1 will lift me off the ground with a relaxed high
    .2-.5 will give me a noticable high
    1.0 will get me baked

havent smoked more than 1 gram in a sitting yet though. :smoke:

17. Looks like I should have added a few more options under .25, nevertheless quite interesting.

18. #79 lwien, Mar 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2009
    .017 an hour vaping medical grade high end bud.
    .05 for the night and I'm toasted and done.

Just gotta use a very efficient vape.

19. #80 tokasmoka, Mar 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2009
    :rolleyes:
    video of Hashbean420 smoking a 1.6 gram bowl in one hit.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cUmQ_3lRbY&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]