Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many grams should i get for a 8 day vacation to Vegas?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by PotTourist, Jul 6, 2017.

1. How many grams ? i want to get high as much as possible. So basically I want to get high like every 2 or 3 hours so I am high constantly.

2. It depends on how old you are....

How old are you?

• Like Like x 1
  3. im 38 and its for a vacation.

4. I've read your other posts and threads, I suggest you go to Vegas and find out for yourself...nobody is going to be able to answer that question for you....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. I thought you could buy smoke in Vegas now?!

• Like Like x 1
  6. You can if you are of legal age....

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Ok thanks people. I will stop posting and just figure it out on my own :)

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. Yeah just get some pre rolls of something good like caviar or some moon rocks! If you really want get ripped grab some Wax or concentrate! Since your going on vacation take your time and get the good stuff...they probably have lots of different strains and all do you different...don't forget the sweet treats

9. 2 - 3.5 grams if you're taking snaps out of a bong. If you're rolling joints you'll most likely need a little more.

10. A pound.

• Like Like x 2
  11. 7 ounces. Sharing is caring

• Like Like x 2
  12. 245 grams

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. I went on a week long vacation earlier this year and me and a friend blew an ounce in a few days, didn't even smoke that much, we just used blunts. So 2 ounces maybe?

14. When I went on vacation to Portland OR it was my first time buying from a dispensary so I seriously bought a oz in grams...I had 28 different strains to sample and plenty to last the entire 4 days I was visiting! Not to mention the stuff I ate and drank (THC)... Needless to say I was completed baked the whole time...even the flight back was not bad because of me being so damn HIGH!! Got really lucky and had a red eye that was just about empty... there was a very very good looking brunette with a banging body!! I would have joined the mile high club had I not been married! Love my wife n all but Damn the things I've passed up!! smoke on!!

15. It would depend on if you are going to be smoking with anyone or not. If it was me, personally, I would bring a zip for myself. Double that if I felt like sharing. And maybe a qp if I felt like sharing alot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I'd take a quarter an 8th of indica a 8th of a sativa

17. How much do you smoke now though? If you don't smoke and have no tolerance an 1/8-Q will do you well. I would buy some (3-5) prerolls and either 4 grams of two different strains or 4 grams of 4 different strains. If you have a tolerance like I do, I would buy twice the amount of prerolls and probably a Quarter.

Either way, what's stopping you from going back to get more if you run out early/find a specific strain you really like?

• Like Like x 1
  18. stay away from music festivals

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. You can buy it there if you're of legal age.

MUCH safer than transporting weed across illegal states.

20. Grab an Ozzy of some premo old school Sativa. That should do you.