Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many grams should be in an Eigth?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Magic_Man, May 23, 2009.

1. What it says on the tin.

2. Most the ones that come my way are anywhere from 3.3-4.0 grams.

3. An eigth is 3.5 grams.

4. 3.5 grams

5. this

eighth means eighth of an ounce

6. Cool thanks.

Just wanted to weigh up with this new dealer to see if im getting ripped.

7. You have already gotten the right answer, but I feel like posting to reiterate the point.

An eighth is 3.5 grams. Hence an eighth of an ounce. There are 28 grams in an ounce. 1/8 of 28 is 3.5.

8. I don't want to beat a dead horse, but this should be added.

If you buy a dub, or a dime, or a nickle, It's up to the dealer to decide how much you get. It'll be close to $10/gram, but can fluctuate. If you ask for a specific amount, like an eigth, you get a very specific amount. Always order based on how much you want, not how much you can pay.

9. Well i bought a quarter, and it weighed 6.1 something.

So.. :/

10. whats very strange is up hear in mass everyone weighs 8ths out to 3.7 guess thats better for me right!?!

11. You got shorted .9 grams, bud. :(

12. OR more if they're feeling froggy.

or, in my case, if they like your tits. :p

haha

13. Yeah...

To be fair i was just trying out this new dealer.

And im not keeping this bud, im middle manning it to friends of mine so im not too bothered.

Its just this guy lives closer to me than the other, but i guess ill stick with my regular dealer.

Cheers for the help.

14. thiss

15. I'm in mass too and I've never seen this. I guess it just depends where you are and who you buy from. People where I am usually measure out less. That's where carrying a scale comes in handy. I learned the hard way when I got a 5.5 gram quarter.

16. 3.5 -1/8th

7 - 1/4

14 - 1/2

28(.4 actually) - 1 ounce

-C

17. #17 lwien, May 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2009
    If they're really your friends, I hope you weigh it out and tell them how much they are REALLY getting.

You should be just as pissed regardless if you are middle manning it to friends or not. As a matter of fact, I'd be MORE pissed if I was middle manning it to friends.

You weren't shorted a little. You were shorted a LOT.

18. Oh yeah of course, im not a prick.

Im just passing it on really, since they dont have any contacts, im not dealing to them.