How Many Grams per Watt are you getting?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by highergrowth, Mar 27, 2009.

1. I am just now entering into round 2 bloom for a new grow opp I started 5 months ago. The grow room is a 12x10 and we have 4800 watts total. (3) 600's and (3) 1000's that have 3x3 nets hanging from each light, to accomplish LST somewhat. I am doing a 24 3gal bucket drip system, 4 buckets per light usually. I just switched to advanced nutes, not the complete line however, throughout the bloom stage I use:

- Bloom A&B
    - Hydrogaurd
    - F-1
    - Liquid Karma
    - Liquid Carbo Load
    - Silca Blast
    - Sweet
    - Hydro Plex
    - Cal Mag
    - Clear Rex
    - Beastie Bloom
    - Cha Ching

I have a couple of questions. First is for the Advance Nutes users, which bloom recipe do find yielding the best. Which nutes have I missed that I need to add?

Second question. For round 3, i should have close to 40 to bloom, and I will be adding as many buckets as I can. In addition I might switch the buckets from 3gal to 5gal and make them DWC by adding air stones in each bucket and just keep it as a drip system with the drain higher, a few inches below the nets to establish a water line. I would set the drippers to feed the buckets every other hour or so to keep roating the water through the system back into my reservoir. Please lmk know your thoughts on that.

This all obviously has to do with how many grams per/watt, but what about light height? If I added buckets to almost fill the room, is having the light higher to cover all the canopy best? Or should I keep them as low as possible?

What are some of your best gram per watt yeilds? How many lights did you use and what wattages? What strain, nute recipe, etc.....?

Thank you greatly in advance for you repsonses.

Cheers!! :smoking: