Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many grams of sugar leaf to get me high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JassyD, Oct 24, 2011.

1. I live on the other side of town from where i grew up so the only dealer i know around here lives above me. Hes a total fuck face too. But he says he is out of bud but he has a lil over three grams of sugar leaf. He has tried to sell me this shit before. Its basically like mids as far as sugar leaf goes. You can see some trichs. Theres no stems. And there is some little pieces of bud. He says he will let me have it for five bucks and to just go up if i'm interested.

1:30 and i'm a straight up insomniac. So if i rolled a three gram joint of that shit would it get me pretty high? I don't wanna smoke it if i just get a headache.

2. Oh and btw as far as tolerance goes i'm morbidly obese.

3. Go get it. Its only 5 bucks

4. I'm curious how it has no stems....

Weed is a plant and inheriently has stems.

5. Fuck you must be keyed man. Its three grams without stems man. Yea it comes on a stem. Just like dank comes on a steam. You pick it off the stem.

6. get it. take picture. post here. report back on how it is?
    its 5 bucks...

7. I'd like to see a pic of this sugar leaf. Ive never heard of it

8. it sounds like he is talkign about trim/shake/leaf etc. Just the bits you normally make edible/hash or oil with.

9. eh 5 bucks, what is there to lose?

10. Take a picture. And if by sugar leaf, you meant shake, like the above user said, then you should still get pretty high. Otherwise, I've never heard of sugar leaf.

11. Just go buy it, its 5 bucks I don't see why you need to ask the world if you should spend 5 bucks, hey guys I'm at McDonald's do you think I should get more fries?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Pretty sure by sugar leaf he means leave with trichomes on them, like from when alot fall/bust from a bud

13. Lol these responses..

The plant has leaves and buds, the leaves can be frosty as fuck, but I've never heard of anyone just smoking them, they are used to make hash/oils. I imagine it wouldn't be all that pleasant to smoke them, and I don't know why he is hanging on to 3 grams of them cause that's a really tiny amount.

14. Yea man i have smoked like 12 grams of this leaf tonight. A two gram joint. And a ten gram joint. Joint was actually 12 grams but i took off two grams for the paper and filter. I took a pic of it lol. I'll post it later if anyone wants to see its sexy.

I got a bit of a headache from smoking so much but i am also pretty high. Not the most pleasant smoke but smokeable. I don't like making hash because or edibles because i always fuck up.

15. this last part is what leads me to believe its not trim its just shake and this guy is saying sugar leaf

16. This thread is now about marble cake

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1

17. This thread is now about my 12 gram leaf joint. Oh and by leaf i do mean leaf. There was some bud in the bag he sold me but was definitely majority leaf. Came from a tree that must have been like mids also. But whatever.
    [​IMG]
    Photo 52 by JD1802, on Flickr

18. what is that rolled up in? :confused:

19. Dictionary paper man. Its made out of the same shit as rolling papers. They say the ink is bad for you but i figure once or twice won't kill me.

20. you rolled a joint up in a newspaper, wtf bro