how many grams do your plants usually harvest?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by four4twenty, Jan 13, 2011.

1. just wondering :smoke:

2. I've had three grows total.

1st one was one plant and came to 2 3/4 oz.

2nd one was one plant and came to 5.5 oz.

3rd one was 2 plants and came to 9 oz.

3. How long did you veg them, what were the final height, and strain please? thanks

4. The first went on forever it seemed, because I had no idea what the fuck I was doing. I was about 3 feet tall. Bagseed.

The second one went to 12/12 on day 37 from seed and ended up being less than 2 feet tall, but very wide. Fruity Chronic Juice

The third grow vegged for about 6 weeks, but I realized that after I had to prune it I could have vegged it less and probably got the same amount w/ out having to remove those branches. Same though, wider than it was tall less than 3 feet. Yumbolt 47

5. Dam very nice. Im going for less plants but wide growth this next round. What are you expecting this round for yourself? Do you have a pretty steady system? Thanks man

6. 14-16 oz per plant depending on the strain. Affgooey, Trinity, God throw down quite a bit more...black rose, jack frost not quite as much. Using vertical lighting, undercurrent hydro recirc system.

7. yeah right ill believe it when i see it usually you can expect a couple zips off a plant depending on environmental conditions as well as strain sometimes you have to sac yield for medicinal props putting the cart before the horse will never get you anywhere

8. Its not hard to get 1 lbs per plant, any dummy can do it if they veg for 5 or 6 months. Crobes says he get about a lbs per plant but we dont know how long he vegged. If he says I only veg for 4 weeks then I wouldnt believe it.

9. you say that like its never been done....

thats not that hard if you do it right...long veg, lots of watts, scrog, the right strain

1 white widow in a 18gal tote dwc under a 4x4 screen...veg for 2-3 months or untill the screen is filled properly then switch to 12/12 and wham...i would expect nothing less then 16oz.

10. 2000 watts of light would probably do it w/ not even alot of veg time. Those things would be dense as fuck.

11. I veg for about 45-60 days in dwc buckets with T5 till they are bout 4 ft tall. Using 4 1000 watt hps plus 4 600 watt hps with 9 plants in the bloom room. The way its setup the three plants in the middle are surrounded by 3200 watts each. Its all about the vertical lighting...no hoods. All medical quality herb.