Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how many grams are in an dub? (in PA)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420Juggalo610, Dec 11, 2011.

1. I see various people saying how many grams should make up a dub, but I don't know which one is true. I live in PA and I bought a dub from my connect he gave me about 2 nugs, but I don't really know if I got ripped off or not cuz I don't a scale yet (just ordered one from the grasscity store). Anybody in PA or anywhere else knows how many grams makes up a dub?

2. Usually 1.0g of dank for me. 1.2g if the guy is being generous.

3. generally its like 20 /g 60/3.5g

4. How do you get "about 2 nugs"?

And a dub is not an exact amount. It's a price ($20) paid for whatever your dealer wants to give you for that amount....

5. a dub would be 4.0g Idk where they hell a dub = anything less than 4.
    1.0-bag/sack
    2.0-dime
    3.5-eigth
    4.0-dub
    + me plz?

6. i live in tx, and a dub to us is 20 bucks of shwag...

that reminds me.. i fkn hate shwag.

7. A dub is 20$ worth and that should be 1-2 grams

8. People have to realize that dub doesn't mean $20 anymore in a lot of places.

Here in Minnesota a dub is an 8th or 3.5 grams for $60.

Same as a dime. Here in Minnesota a dime is $30 or 1.75 grams.

If you want to know how much weight your paying for, then ask for a certain weight. Otherwise get a scale and do some investigating as to the prices in your area.

9. I know a dub is $20, always, but I seen people say a dub can get you anywhere from 1.0 to 1.7

10. Depend on the dealer and the quality of the weed.

11. If you paid $20 then in most places you shouldn't expect less than a gram, but I wouldn't expect more than 1.5 either.

Unless its shwag, then $20 should get you at least 4-5 grams.

12. x2, a dub in PA will probably range .8 if the dude is a dick to 1.2. Unless you know him personally I doubt someone would get over 1.2 of dank there

In before people from states with better prices and Canadians come in and say that's a rip offh

13. lol shut up

14. i think people in minnesota need to realize how stupid it is to call $30 worth of bud a dime and to call an 8th a dub.

15. Call it what you want, I call it semantics.

Fact is it's not just Minnesota, it's like that in a lot of places.

Does it really matter if the people know what they're getting?

16. [quote name='"Olesmoky"']People have to realize that dub doesn't mean $20 anymore in a lot of places.

Here in Minnesota a dub is an 8th or 3.5 grams for $60.

Same as a dime. Here in Minnesota a dime is $30 or 1.75 grams.

If you want to know how much weight your paying for, then ask for a certain weight. Otherwise get a scale and do some investigating as to the prices in your area.[/quote]

Now that's just dumb.

17. [quote name='"OrangexClouds"']a dub would be 4.0g Idk where they hell a dub = anything less than 4.
    1.0-bag/sack
    2.0-dime
    3.5-eigth
    4.0-dub
    + me plz?[/quote]
    Not dank prices,regs yeah.

18. I live in PA like 25 minutes outside of philly and a dub is 2.5 grams.
    Thats just regular mids tho
    Isnt really any dank round here

19. My dealer is from yeadon its in delaware county he's been giving me dank

20. Yeah it's semantics, but semantics aren't arbitrary. There is a (very fucking simple) logic behind these words. Dime=$10, Dub=double a dime=$20....changing it for no reason is fucking stupid, whether it really is the common practice in your area or not.