How many generations?

Discussion in 'General' started by Barrett37, Mar 12, 2009.

1. I couldn't think of anoter word than generations, but how many hands does your bud pass through before it gets to you. I usually get mine from someone who gets it from the grower. I know weed can make it across the hole country, which makes it very expensive. So how close are you to the grower? or are you the grower?

2. 42. yea........ :smoke:

3. At first I was thinking wtf, generations, but then I thought damn I can't think of a better word either. haha

I know the guy I buy from usually gets it straight from a grower. Just wish that I could buy from a grower, instead of the middle man. It be so much cheaper...

4. From the grower a few times but most of the time I have no idea.

Could be 1 or 2 could be 10 for all I know.

5. I know generations isn't right haha , but hell that's the best I can think of. Yeah I don't like many middle men because it just keeps getting more expensive

6. Yeah I think middle men fits it best to
    When you said generations I thought how many generations since the first person smoked in your family

7. Haha yeah middle men sounds better. I like being one man or none from the grower. Definitely better prices :D

8. Zero for the most part, one on those rare occasions I buy it.

9. I don't think growers would point themselves out like that... but I go through the same thing you do, I get it from a connect who gets it from the grower..

10. Same as oldskool. I vary rarely buy and always have bud. If i run out of stuff i normally get a free bag off another grower, of cause i return the favour, kinda like a secret growers club. Look out for each other:cool:

11. I have a couple of friends who alert me when something exotic or that I might like is available. Then it might even be 2 generations sometimes because it's often an import from out of the country or another State.