How many gallons of nutrients for a 15 gallon pot ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Zesty.Norcal, Aug 19, 2016.

1. image.jpeg How many gallons of nutrients per 15 gallon pot ? Can someone give me an idea ? Soil is oceanforest and here are my bloom nutrients

Attached Files:

2. I am in 15 gallon smart pots and this is what I do... I basically water with the nutes 2 gallons at a time. I water very slowly with the first batch so that it soaks the soil evenly instead of it running down the side and running off. I have 5 plants and I do the first round on each plant, then I hit them with a second round and once that's done I get just a bit of runoff and I call it good. I'm sure others have different methods of fertilizing but that's how I do it. I also water between feedings and make sure there is a good amount of runoff and I water slow like I do when feeding to make sure the soil is nice and saturated then give it 2 or 3 days and start over. I've had great results with the nutes I use and I will say that I haven't ever used the nutes your running so someone else might have a different idea... Good luck!

Sent from my LGMS345 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Good info thank you , So 2 gallons of nutrients at full amounts per 15 gallon pot ? ibe been giving them a half gallon per , then watering on top of that so really deluting the products ... I'll try that and see if they burn

4. I do a total of 4 gallons per pot (my girls have a very strong root mass and my girls drink very quickly so I'm pretty much past the point of over watering), I started flower nutes 1/2 strength, almost ready to move up to full strength after 2 solid weeks of flower... This grow I really haven't had to worry about burning my girls, I didn't do super soil but everything I've used is organic so the plants take what they need and I don't worry about nute burn or ph. I'm still learning about organics but so far it's much easier (even though it's complicated)... Next year I'm doing super soil with homemade compost and ewc. Should be fun and alot of learning...

Sent from my LGMS345 using Grasscity Forum mobile app