How many dollars have you broken in glass.

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Apu, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Glass? Zero, zip, zilch. I've "misplaced" a piece or two over the years, and don't even ask about anything else, but my glass is 100% safe, sound, and whole. Now excuse me while I go fire up my bubbler. That scream you hear will be me when I drop it and shatter it on the kitchen floor.

2. So far $15 on a spoon, inevidibly this inline I have now will break pushing me up to $175.

3. Well, I've broken a slide on every piece I've ever owned. :/ Multiple times, so, like, seventy, eighty bucks.

For that matter, if anybody else ends up in my boat, buy the Black Leaf 4 arm stem. Good stem, super cheap, free screens. :O

4. About $200, 2 glass spoons dropping, one of them not really my fault because it was just as much the person trying to grab the pieces fault, the other time the metal corner of the table ever so slights made contact with the bong base and a nice China glass circle hole appeared.

5. Ive broken a bubbler, a spoon, thrown a spoon out, broke a chillum, my roor. and thats about it i think? so around 500ish

6. About 180 bucks...

7. Zero, i don't travel much with my pieces.

8. Haha 1/3rd of my glass broke inside my room :(

9. $100 a 70 dollar pipe and a 30 dollar pipe all i have left is a metal pipe but it taste bad.

10. #30 hippie4u, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2011
    Smoking 6-7 years. uh.. 5 plastic bongs with glass slide. Lost or ran over. 3 Glass bongs under 14 in, 8 spoons, 1 vaporizer, ashtrays

around 300-375$ on glass

Lost med space case, cheap 2in alum. and 3in Three peice. lost one, some one stole the others.

100$-120$ in grinders.

11. $20 - slide
    $15 - downstem
    $45 - bowl
    $220 - HVY bong
    $60 - ashcatcher
    $250 - iolite (lost it)
    $15 - slide
    $40 - sharpstone grinder
    $220 - SYN bong

= ~$875 in glass + some other things taken by the police, and maybe a piece or two i've forgotten about

12. Not much, maybe 60 dollars worth over 5 years. Was all cheap glass. That's not the reason they broke, I just made some stupid mistakes sitting them down ect., but I make it a main objective not to make mistakes with expensive pieces or other peoples' pieces.

Iolite, all glass edition?

13. thats terrible u broke both at once

i have murdered so many ash catchers in my day. gave away a dope straight tubed Left Coast because I was too scared to bring it when I moved. Once my old RooR back on the east cost fell like 8 feet onto concrete and didn't break. Me and my homies stood there in pure confusion for about 5 minutes until we were like "...y did that not break"

14. I've broken about 5 different spoons, a showerhead, a 24" beaker, countless slides.. (always seem to fly out of the joint) probably well over 300$ in total.

15. 10 dollar POS china slide
    2010bc Gridden downstem but it didn't shatter and only the female joint broke off. could get it repaired just havent had it done yet. - was like 30-40$ i cant even remember.

thats it. i did chip the female joint of my ac though on accident once.

as long as this post doesn't curse me, i have only really did like 20 dollars in damage (guessing it would be like 10$ for someone to weld a new G-on-G joint)

16. I want proof lol. 8 feet? Your average ceiling is 8 feet high. That is like dropping it off your roof..

17. 0

Broke a load of grinders though..

18. personally broken?
    like 60 bucks, only a pipe or two and some bowlpieces

19. from getting shit stolen, dropped, knocked over, lost, ect. I probally lost over $100 in the last 6 months