Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many dabs to get you faded?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jordab, Oct 18, 2014.

1. How many dabs to get you faded? For me the first fat one I take instantly gets me chillin and then its been taking me about 6 pretty phat dabs to get me properly medicated.

2. All of them

3. I feel you

4. 3 nice globs gets me fadedfadedfadedfadedmyniggaimfadedfaded

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. One gets me going, 2nd takes me out of orbit, and 3rd puts me in hyper flight.

6. 3-5 depending on quality and how long I have been smoking wax(I usually switch between flower and wax) So if my tolerance is built up to it takes more. 

7. 1, Im chillin. 2, I have now arrived at Fucked City. 3, staying in Fucked city for a while longer.

8. One gets me, 2nd Is scary to take. Next thing you know you're taking your twelfth dab. Hahaha stop affecting me after a couple

9. #9 QuatroCT, Oct 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2014
    My first time dabbing I was at my homies house and they had like 2 grams of bho and they told me to keep taking as many dabs as I could without getting a drink or anything. 3 faaat booger dabs in I am dying my chest was killin me. They kept egging me on for each dab I think I hit 6 or 7. I'll tell you I got no higher after the second dab so I think it was a waste but I was a complete zombie after. I was in zone out town for hours til i got home and passed the fuck out and woke up was still stoned man.

10. Depends on the quality of the oil. The OG wax I made last week would put me to sleep after 2 hits, but the stuff I had yesterday I could take massive dabs and only get half as high.

11. One FAT glob :p

12. you managed to use two of the worst pot-related terms ever in one sentence

bravo

13. One fat dab and I'm wicked baked for like 2 hours. 2 consecutive fat dabs and I'm straight fucked up for 5 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. probably 2. But i'll take 10 frekkin dabs and then green out like a dick.

15. #15 derpderpxd, Nov 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2014
    umm if I haven't dabbed that day yet then 2-3 med-large dabs will get me pretty stoned...

end of the day like right now it's like 9pm been smoking a lot today so it'd probably take me like 5 decent ones to get me real good and baked

16. One is enough to get me super fucking stoned. I didn't have a good time when I did two dabs, though. Right after I took the second one it felt like a weed train was hitting me, and not in a good way.

17. what the fuck is this spam?

18. #18 jd4083, Nov 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2014

I could let my dog walk across my keyboard and it would be a more intelligent and informative message than what you just posted.