How Many Cops At Once

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Godlike Godless, Oct 13, 2008.

1. Not for weed or anything but I once got 9 cop cars and the bomb squad called on me and my friends (long story but I'm sure its posted on the city somewhere). All for dry ice "bombs".

2. HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. fuck los santos and las venturas police

3. Yeah been there too :( them fuckers get mean!

Fuck yeah!

I got arrested, for nothing.. by 6 cops. and when I say for doing Nothing, I honestly mean.. doing nothing :(

i had my motorcycle parked, just got down the mountain, and there was 1 other guy up the canyon still, he split between a oncoming car and a car going the same direction, well one of the cars, was a government forest dude, he called the cops. and when the last guy got down the hill, I was already parked my gear off, chilling on a wall. 6 cops roll up. give every one tickets and arrested me.. :( im like wtf? Wreckless driving for being parked? yay! fuck cops.

4. VT massacre.
    I'm sure that tops the "most amount of officers armed with assault rifles" I've seen in one place too :eek:

5. Cruising around a random back neighborhood, i spotted no less than 5 huge FBI SUV's and 7 cop cruisers. All of which were parked neatly in rows along the street without impeding traffic (which their wasnt any) and when i passed i spotted no lights in any of the cars or houses near, or any movement or signs of life at all.

6. +rep for you

7. when i was arrested for posession when i was 14, about 7-10 cruisers came up to yell at me and tell me im not going to college and then leave. BUT HA I WENT TO COLLEGE AND NOW I MAKE MORE MONEY THEN ALL YALL MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AHHAHAHAHAHAHA

haha yeah story of my life :hello: