How many clones will I get?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by HomeOfDaPurps, Jul 20, 2009.

1. I plan on vegging 6 mothers hydroponically. Ruffly, how many clones will i be able to get from the mothers and if i maximize room how many will i fit in a 6' x 5' room? I am also new to cloning. The mother will keep producing clones if kept in veg, correct?

2. you will get exactly the number that live thru the cloneing process...aka you will have a learning curve making any estimate impossible.

but 6 moms can fill a warehouse with clones if the growers know what they are doing.

peace and good luck

3. The mother will keep producing clones if you keep her HEALTHY in veg. Don't take clones from a mom that hasn't had enough time to recover from the last cloning run. In a 6x5 room with 6 mothers, you can easily take too many clones for the space. I have 6 or 8 live clones that I took from my previous vegetative "mom" (in quotes because I may not have space to maintain moms, so I'm going to stock my next run with clones from the previous run, then take clones shortly before flowering the next run and veg them while the others are flowering).