how many cig smokers on gc

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Im2Trill, Sep 12, 2009.

1. noone smokes parliaments huh??

2. i just figured it'd be too much trouble. i get that you can pocket rolling papers, but how do you carry a tin of tobacco around? and don't you get odd looks by people when you roll? i dunno. i was just assuming.

3. Lol nope, not really dude.

I smoked rollies for yeeeaaars. Barely ever had premades.

I think the only time i got a weird look is when i got a bit of baccy stuck to my face when i licked the paper, lol.

4. my girlfriend does, she can't stand my american spirits

5. I recently started again after quitting all drugs.

I've only been buyin marlboro ultra lights though..stfu lol

They're weak yea but I aint tryin to get back into the habbit. It's more of a mental fix then anything else..

6. Off Topic, but, why'd you quit all drugs Dice?

7. Became addicted. Couldn't eat or sleep if I wasn't high/drunk off somethin.

Weed aint physically addicting but I did become mentally dependent on it.

Once my shits straightend out though and I can go a few weeks without smokin or poppin pills then I'ma start smokin again. Just gotta manage it better..

Right now all I do is drink a little (ok last night was a lot) and smoke those cigs. Man when you go to bed high for 8+ years every night..it really fucks with your body. The main thing that got me was when I started realising that when I woke up literally my first thoughts were "what drugs do I have here" or "ok what am I gonna get high off of today"

When it needs to be "What do I need to get done today". I just have an addictive personality. If I like it..I get a lot of it.

8. I'm smoking American Spirit ultra-lights, let's be proud of the...uhhhh... ok yeah they're pussy cigarettes

but I don't care, full flavors were wreaking havoc on my lungs, I know my lungs feel a bit better now that they don't project brown tarry phlegm into my shower every morning

and whatever I smoke for a couple weeks just becomes my favorite cigs, ultra lights used to make me want to vomit and I nearly quit the first pack I had but now I can't stand anything but them

and I can have nearly three of these cigs for the same amount of tar as just one of the old full flavor blues.... I do tend to suck these bitches into the very depths of my lungs though

9. Sometimes smoking a cigarette is soothing, calming.
    Other times it feels like a chore.
    Sometimes it tastes wonderful, and others it tastes nasty.
    Or just outta habit.
    Ive been smoking since I was fifteen, even before I started toking. I got hooked.
    Now Im nineteen. So four years...

My lungs hate me >_<
    Ohwelll

10. Hey thats fair enough dude, when drugs change from past-time to full-time.

At least you had the will power to sort it out though.

11. Yea each day is easier and easier. I'm sure in a week I'll hardly even think about it.

12. I loved em when I smoked em. Camel Light filters before the marketing went mad and spilled more versions. Gotta love capitlism.

Experimented in Turkey in 1969 with non-filter shorts. Smelled like an oil refinery when burned. Came in a paper and venier wood box. Found a box in my stuff in 2009 and they turned to dust when I rolled em between my fingers. LOL.

Started with Benson & Hedges in 1970.
    Then Doral (wtf?)
    Then Winstons
    Then Marlboro
    Some Vicroy's
    Then Camel filters followed

Quit in 1993 after smoking up to 3.5 packs every 24-hours. It was mainly because of health reasons. My lungs were crackling and I was spittin way too much speckled flem.

Love pipe tobacco but hate what it does to my taste buds and sense of smell.

I'm not going to knock those who use tobacco. I can't. I was a smoker once and know everyone has their own issues from time to time. Just thought I would add to the thread and hope for some humorous feedback.

Smoke em if ya got em.
    :wave:

13. Camel Filters

14. marlboro 27's

15. I smoke Newports, usually only when I'm smoking bud or drinking though. I've been trying to make myself stop bring cigs to parties where I know I'll be drinking, because whenever I'm drunk I always want to chain smoke like no other.

16. newport lights. but im trying to quit, have been for the last month, but this weekend is the weekend.

day 1 (tomorrow) will be no problem. and then i got my house to myself this weekend. im just gonna sit on my couch all weekend, relax, and blaze, and hopefully wont need a cig.

17. im the same way. plus ive always had sleep problems to start.

im on my first t-break ever AND i was trying to quit cigs, so i wasnt drinking alcohol either. and the other day i tried to go to bed stone cold sober but ended up not sleeping a wink that night :(

18. Gotta love those Marb Reds and Newports. Some American Spirits from time to time as well.

My smoking depends on what brand I have, how stressed I am, etc. But I am hooked.