How many bowls does it take you to get pretty high?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jord97, Feb 23, 2005.

1. Hey everyone I am exited to pick up 6 grams and a bong this Friday. I am going to get a double filtation bong or one of those ice twist ones but figure theres no point and you can put ice in any bong right? Anways I am like 5'8 140 pounds, im small i guess. How many bowls do you think it would take to get pretty high?

2. man just get a few blants ot get half a of but i mean if its good assss weed liek california chronic 1 bowl and youd be done tops 3-4 of good shit and youre blitzed

3. for u would think 2-3 bowls if your a noob for me at least 5 bowls

4. it really depends on how u smoke. some people like to smoke a bong like its a spoon (pass it around and let everyone hit it), other people like to clear the bowl in one hit w/ a bong. me and my friends like to do option two, i can get a slight buzz from a bowl but to be stoned i have to smoke 5+.

5. Wow... I'm an every day toker and a fat bowl of shwag will get me feeling really good for about an hour...

6. dduudee i just got a bong from the hempest in boston and all you need is one or two bowls and youll get ripppppped, you take the biggest hits with water and some ice in the tube part, you will take hits like no other

peace

jeff

7. It takes me about 1/2 bowl of dank
    it takes me about a j of mid
    it takes me about 6 bowls of swag.

8. lol boondock fuckin halarious!