Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how many bowls do you norm. smoke???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by malu scooter, Jul 5, 2003.

?

how many bowls do you smoke?

1. one or two hits

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. uno

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 2-3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 4-5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 6-7

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I HAVE NO IDEA AT ALL

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Usually 2-3 bowls will get me high for a while. The most I've smoked in a day...I would have no idea..

2. whenever me and my friends got weed, we just keep on packin 'em.

3. 2-3 big bowls of weed

i dont even use 1/16th of a ounce in one night, prolly cause i cant afford it, and the shit i buy is 300 dollers a ounce!

it's greenist shit youll find in my part :)

but if i buy cheap shit (80 dollers for a ounce) itll take me like 1/3 of a ounce to get me high, and thats minn. i would prolly smoke 1/2 of a ounce of cheap shit

- Burned Haze

4. depends on the day. On the weekends usually a few and on weekdays 1 or none.

5. i can go forever with my pipe but i can do about 4-5 bowls with my bong

6. debauch and i usually smoke 2-5 bowls in one session, and around 12-15 bowls throughout the day. on good days it gets up to around 20. that's not counting joints or blunts that happen to get rolled along the way. :smoke:

7. when i smoke i dont smoke too many bowls... mainly just cuz i dont want to. i dont wanna waste weed on gettin too fucked up unless its a big blowout.

8. man...started out about an 1/8 of dank dank every week or so...then 1/4 a week...now a 1/4 last about 3 days...maybe 4-6 if I managed... its ok you grow enough you can get by!~:D

9. I bought an ounce on like Sunday last week and I am dry until Friday. But I have smoked an ounce in a day. I also normally smoke 2-3 bowls to get to feeling good.

10. depends whos weed it is, and how fucked up i want to get, if their cool with it and i want to get super fucekd up i smoke till my throat feels like its on fire, and thats around 6 bowls

11. I guess I have a really low tolerance. Ussually 2 hits will get me pretty high for a few hours. But to get blazed, maybe like 6 hits, i think hits shows more accurately than how many bowls.

12. 3 on the car ride from my friends house (or wherever) to my house.
    4-6 at my house.
    Maybe 1 after my friends leave.