Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how many bowls do you norm. smoke???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by malu scooter, Jul 5, 2003.

?

how many bowls do you smoke?

1. one or two hits

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. uno

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 2-3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 4-5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 6-7

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I HAVE NO IDEA AT ALL

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. It all depends....

2. happy birthday rmjl

3. Thanks, Crusher!!!!! :D

4. Depends on how much time I got, how high I want to be, etc. I never have a set limit unless it's my last bowl. Lol

5. lets seee......
    the most ive smoked in a day would be a tie
    one day i skipped a stupid fund raise form my school and did 7 bowls with sum buddies of mine.
    and the first time i did 7 bowls with my best buddy and my sis :p

6. I usually smoke 2-3 to get up, then maintain with a few hits if needed. The most I've smoked in one day was somewhere in the range of 8-10 bowls in one session. Then I went to Prom.

7. 2-3. Depends on the quality of the weed. And what you mean by "normal." I mean, on a weekday morning before work I'll just do one, but on the weekend I'll do 5 or more a night.

8. When I smoke I will usually have 1 or 1.5 bowls at a time and that will get me where I want to be. If I want to get really high which is rare I'll share 3 or 4 bowls with my wife. My bowl on my waterpipe is a big enough bowl though, I can fit the tip of my index finger in it width-wise and I have really big hands.

Bradley Kerr

9. I don't pack my bowls full,i put enough to burn right up and leave nothin' then its on to the next hit.

I smoke one hitters so that = 10-12 hits for me like what im doing right now :smoke:

10. a terrible thing happened and i developed a bit of tolerance. ive smoked 15 or more bowls today (tho some were probably half bowls). most ive smoked in a sitting was 2 oz between 6 people, but it was a very long sitting.

11. dpends, i usually have some pretty sick bud, so betwee 3 people like 4 bowls maybe 5. but i got some sick bud that i shared one bowl of between a friend and i, we were so fucking blazed

12. Lately it's been 1.5 bowls. I'm usually either an afternoon or late nite smoker, so i'll get a nice high goin, let it fade for a few hours, and get to bed. I've never gotten high, come down, and then re-upped...but that's probably more circumstatial between parents at home and roommates at school.

13. too many variable come into play w/ me. as others mentioned.. the kind of piece, kind of bud, how many people, etc.

14. Maybe I'm not a hardcore smoker, but I usually don't smoke bowls by myself. Use my best friend the bat one-hitter. Smoke a couple hitters of real good dank and get pretty high. I find this helps keep my tolerance down and conserve big time. Social smoking, however, is a different story. Couple bowls, couple joints, couple bong slides packed, etc., whatever the mood may be.

15. Takes me 1 whole bowl and about half way through the 2nd i'm toasty...

Usually I smoke around 6-8 bowls a day and a couple of doobies with my honey....
    I think, that's alot. Max- I have no idea.... A Friggin Lot!!! :smoking: :D

16. 1 hit and im out

17. with the regular stuff, around 4-5 bowls of that shit get me really as high as I wanna be., but when I smoked 2 bowls of white widow in Miami between me and 2 other frieds, got me fucked up, so the strain matters.

18. I smoke till i get to a state that i am happy ans satified that i am in

19. ^^^^:) :smoke: :cool:

20. Seriously, a lot of you guys smoke a lot. I can't imagine why you would, by yourself, smoke more than two bowls. It just seems like a waste, but if of you could explain it to me I could understand it better.

I'm good for one to one and a half bowls for a sitting (usually only once a day).