Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many bongs have you broken?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WeedNotDrugs, Mar 10, 2012.

1. i broke my first bong (repaired it with tape and i keep it for nostalgia purposes) , shattered my second bong to hell, Broke my third bong , broke my bubbler twice but it still lives (Thank god for JB weld). Just recently i broke the bowl that goes to the my mom got me last christmas, kinda broke my spirit so i havn't smoked since

2. 0.

A friend has broken one of them by dropping a cube of ice in the bong and breaking off an ice pinch. Other than that there's been no issues.

3. 1 bong, 1 dry pipe, a couple downstems and a bowl :cry:

Way back when I first started smoking, I used to try and hide it from my dad by smoking in my closet (he always knew). I had my bong sitting next to me, and as I stood up, I accidentally nudged the it with my knee and it fell over on top of the bowl and downstem and cracked. I still have it, and I've been told it can be repaired - but the repair would cost as much as the bong did originally. Maybe one day.

My dry pipe, I was scraping resin from the sides with a small knife and it got caught in the small hole. As I turned the knife to take it out, the bowl collapsed in. I feel worse about this then the bong above. This bowl was my first piece.

Though I have been rockin my current piece for about ~3 years or so, it's fuckin rad and still in awesome condition.

4. Sad to say I have killed 3 glass beauties and one home made
    Most of the time I was just cleaning em

5. Ive broken 2 one was cuz i left it on a table outside abd the fucking wind knocked it down

6. People call me the bongfather cause Ive never broken 1 and Im the only one who seems to bother to clean them. I hate greasy bong hoots

7. I never broke a bong before, but I've had my glass one broken by a "buddy" and never paid back :mad:

I've seen too many bongs being broken by friends. But this one time a buddy had just bought a brand new bong, we go to his place to smoke it. Finish our sesh, buddy puts it in the bathroom and someone knocks it over.

It was still clean, that's how new it was :smoke:

8. 2

The first one I ever owned, this little 30 dollar glass piece. Tons of sentimental value though that was sad. However I made a homemade bong out of the salvageable pieces

And my friends big ass bong, like 2-3 feet tall. He had just bought it like days before and we were smoking in the house and I was fucken high, someone knocks on the door so I freak out and put it in the corner really fast, but not before smashing off the entire bowl and stem on the coffee table hahaha

9. #29 CheebaCharles, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012
    I actually have never broken a bong... knock on wood. But a couple weeks ago, I witnessed this guy who was drunk break my friend's Roor. It was heartbreaking for even me to watch.

10. Once my friend told me to hold his bong for him and told me to be careful with it. He proceeded to throw a full water bottle at the arm holding the b. It was out of no where so I just flinched and the bong dropped after juggling it in my hands. So who's fault would this be? Mine or my friends?

11. Alot of your friends are very clumsy.

12. Never broke a bong before, but I've broken 2 pipes... I was drunk both times.

13. never broken a bong just my friends downstem.. drunk accident lol

14. Another one bites the dust...
    I was wasted last night and fell asleep on the couch, I woke up to the jingling of a broken downtube. It was another £20 cheap one, next time I'll get a good one and maybe take better care of it.:smoke:

15. 1. Which is 1 too many.

16. Only ever owned one bong and it hasn't broken yet. Unusable for now though cuz the cops took the downstem and bowl, combined more expensive than the bong itself, but left the actual bong.
    I've only ever broken two bowls. Both of them were mine and they both broke while I was cleaning them =/

17. none but ive broke my slide prolly 6 times or more