Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many bongs have you broken?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WeedNotDrugs, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Just broke my bong last night and I'm fucking sad. I'm a pretty budget smoker and I hate rolling joints if I'm smoking alone.
    How many bongs have you guys broken in your years of smoking?

2. none personally but my friends have broken atleast 3 of my last few bongs

3. None I'm really really stupid careful but my friend u up to like 6 Or 7 now lmao

4. i broke my acrylic one. It was a $10-20 bong so i wasnt too upset. Pawn shop where i live has about 20-30 of them on hand in a rainbow of colors.

5. 2...but a local glass blower fixed them

6. #6 Deleted member 457210, Mar 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2020

7. #7 Deleted member 457210, Mar 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2020

8. Never broken a bong, but I did break my first dry pipe while cleaning it.

9. Three.
    And three pipes.
    I guess I'm pretty clumsy.:smoke:

10. While i have never broken a pipe, 4 of mine have been broken

1 spoon by my friends mom when i lent it to him (my first piece as well. damn)
    1 NEW sherlock one by my mom that i was about to leave my house to smoke out of when she searched my pockets (lol, 15 was a shitty time to toke, wasn't it?)
    2 bats confiscated when my mother found me high or for whatever reason.

Glad i have a better spot for my bub and bong now :)

11. One extremely large one.

Also a keck clip put a chip in my LUX. In that moment I head the crack of glass I nearly had a heart attack

12. I used to break them by the month.
    Now I have my own 'kit' with a big supply of vases to make my own.

I still break about 1-2 a month, but it costs me 1/4 as much.

13. Three, all mine, though only one break was my fault, rest were natural causes. And never broken any dry pieces.

14. I've broken 2 bongs 1 that wasnt mine and other people have broken 4 of my bong hahaha

15. Ive only had 1 bong and i broke it not too long ago.. i was completely baked and my mom called saying she would be home in 5 minutes so i freaked out and started trying to get the smell out and accidentally dropped my bong in the process lol

16. ive broken 3 of my outdoor bongs :(
    it always happens when im high as fuck lol

now when im baked as fuck i get someone else to handle my bongs

17. I myself have never broken any of my bongs, however, my friends broke 5 of them.

18. 2
    One of them once

The other twice

:(

19. My first bong ever was a nice little glass one with a bubble bottom...... about 80 bucks. Broke it after a few months but it got it's money worth!!!

second bong I dropped 400 on it, plus a 150$ ashcatcher...... the ashcatcher was the first to break, then bought another one which made the bong top-heavy....... so didn't take long to break the whole bong (it was a triple perc bong with buncha fancy things)

Then I bought another one...... custom made by a buddy that blows glass....... spend a lot.... damn near a grand....... and STILL HAVE IT WOOT.

As for glass pipes...... I lost count by age 18 =P

It's definitely not a pleasant feeling when something you care about so much like that breaks. It almost hurts more than a break up with a girl =P (not really)

20. kinda lost count, to be quite honest..

I've broken the entire bong, the downstem, the slide, the bowl, every single part :laughing:

and I've owned quite a few in my day.. it's a bad thing, there's an ongoing joke amongst me and my friends about it :eek: