Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many blunts

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tooktheriver, May 10, 2011.

1. Ok well this Friday I'm try to get this two girls high one has smoked like twice before and the other has never smoked (doesn't even know how weed looks or smells) there both skinny (If that matters) lol but how many blunts will I need for just them two? ( I got my own blunt so yea)

2. one for sure theyll be soo blazed

3. Half each will get them high as fuck considering if they know how to smoke or not.

4. your not gonna get any

5. #5 Tooktheriver, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ha this dude ^^ ... I know I'm guna get sum... And aite yea I'm teach them how to inhale and hold it...

6. 3 total one per
    3/3 = 1
    so 3x1=3
    duh
    :confused:

7. how many blunts must a man take to the dome
    before you can call him a man?
    the answer my friend, is blowing in the wind
    the answer is blowing in the wind

:smoke:

42, man.

8. Weak, how the hell do you not know what weed looks like in this day and age?
    Pass around a 2g, dont make 3 seperate ones man, thats just stupid.

9. #9 Tooktheriver, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Well she knows how the leafs look you know?? But like she hasn't seen bud up close ... I live in a small as community and not alot of people smoke (I'm trying to change that) haha

10. well if they are skinny and females then they will not even need a blunts worth. you can prob just give them a few hits of yours and they would still be on your level. depending on the kind of bud of course tho

11. Uhh, how many blunts will it take to get 2 girls who barely ever smoke high? Half? 1/3?

12. exactly.

13. Daym it's hard to pick cuz u guys are giving me different answers but I guess I'll give them one and let them share it between them sound good??

14. dude one is plenty between 2 lightweights trust me

15. no you wont get any not because you will be baked but because you had to ask this question

16. JUST MAKE ONE. Seriously, just make an extra big one and let them get a couple hits, as it has been said, they will be on the same level.

17. Just 1 between you will be good. They won't be able to take many hits anyway. They'll take like 5 and you'll be all good.

18. ye i dont think ur getting any... noobs dont usually win

19. Aite so we guna smoke one between the three of us and im take one extra just incase... Thank you all for your help!

20. id hotbox so if they dont inhale theyll still be high from just breathing sometimes people just cant figure out how to inhale for awhile