Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many blunts in an ounce?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by burntoutd, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Hey GC,

Had a quick question how many blunts do you guys think I can roll with an ounce, I'll be using Vegas and packing swollies, I'm guessing 20 or more, but I don't know.

2. Its simple math after you decide how much weed you are going to put in each blunt. There is 28 grams in an ounce, so you can make 28, 1 gram blunts, or 14, 2 gram blunts, or 7, 4 gram blunts etc etc....

3. With fully ground up in a grinder fluffy bud, a properly rolled Vega will take around 3 grams to the hilt.

Sooo.....9 blunts and a bowl.

• Like Like x 1
  4. 7. That's the answer.

5. /thread

6. 1, make a 1 ouncer.

7. How many ounces to a blunt? Seaking of bluntz, the ole lady will be home soon, got roll one.