Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how many atheist on gc

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tommy toke alot, Aug 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm an atheist, not sure if this is in the right section though. Ah well, looking forward to seeing how many atheists are here :D

2. I'm betting there's a lot of proud atheists on here, myself included. ;)

3. *raises hand* I'm an athiest

4. i dont like putting a label on what i believe. i dont believe in god in the traditional sense. i do believe that there are things going on on a level we can't comprehend, or have lost touch with. so i guess i'm an anti-theist more than an athiest

5. I'm also Atheist.
    I believe more so that aliens had something to do with the start of civilization.

6. I'm an Atheist. You can always find a lot of them on the internet.

7. Well lets think about it this way. When we think about the future all advanced and on the quest for knowledge I don't see religion in the picture. It's holding us back, as far as an after life either we may live on in different dimensions or we may just die and never be conscious again:(

8. WHO FUCKING CARES?
    ok so don't read that in an angry voice. Read it like.. Who fucking caaarresss brooo.
    What do we do when we find out there's no god. We don't pray. Everyone else can pray. Don't affect me.

9. theres a bunch of em lol

10. Atheists yay!

11. [​IMG]

12. im willing to bet that that the majority of the people on this site are atheist, religion and drug usage usually dont go hand in hand.

13. a good percentage of wars in history have been over religious conflict.

14. That's exactly what I was gonna say

15. Atheist here. Is there any other point of this thread though? Not trying to be disrespectful but this thread seems a little bit pointless lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.