How long?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Hausen, Dec 4, 2003.

1. How long have most of you guys been into growing and herb in general, You guys seem very educated about it from what i can tell and just wanted to know how long it took you guys to learn as much as you know. Ive been into herb for about 2 years but more for smoking and not growing im just starting to learn about growing so you will see me asking alot of question :)

2. yeah man the best thing you could do in this situation is read like you never had before :) i gurantee you if you did not like reading, you will now because there is so much info out there on this subject. and if you like something you want to know all about it right?

read some journals, get an idea of what your limitations are. form a plan when you have ample knowledge, set it to play, we can only give you advice if you know what we are talking about and vice versa.

anyways on that matter this is my 2nd attempt of growing by myself. started in july look at me now :)

3. DITTO......that's it exactly, i don't know how many loooong hours i've read about growing....new techniques, advances in growing......i think i've read about all there is to read, and i find more.....lol.......Peace out.......Sid