How long?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CorpseBreeder, Jul 18, 2003.

?

How long have you been puffen the Magic Dragon?

1. 1 or under

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 1-10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 10-20

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 20+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. 30 years having a love affair with the beloved plant.

2. 23 years and still going strong

3. £25 for 1/4 ?????

1/4 of what?

i get 1g for 5 euro (weed) en hasj for 7,50 euro/g :p

4. I'm really sorry, but this post right here actually says to me:
    blah blah 25-1/4 blah blah blah 1g-5 blah blah blah 7.5/eurog blah blah...
    My sincerest apologies :hippie:

5. your post says less to me then my post says to you, as you perhaps can see it was a question

6. What's the question? I'd love to answer it.

7. actually i was asking what he ment with the "1/4" in £25 for 1/4

8. I figured he meant 25 English pounds for a 1/4 oz of weed. Now I have no idea what 25 pounds is worth in U.S.$$, but that does sound pretty expensive to me. What's the conversion? 1 pound = about $4 US?

9. i have no idear what "oz" means

i do know how much in money

10. oz = ounce -- As far as the money's concerned, if he's paying that for a 1/4 of an ounce, which is 7 grams, he's paying about $100/7 gms. You'll have to do your money conversion. But a 1/4 = 7 grams. Does that help?

11. woooooooooowww

he is really paying a lot too much

when i buy weed, it is not much more than approximatily 5 euro / gram (6$ / gram)

7 * 5 = 35 euro for 7 gram

that's a difference of 65 euro!! ( @ 7g ) (about 70 $ )

12. Holy shit!! That dude's getting ripped-off big time. Unless he was talking about 1/4 pound. Wait a minute, you guys don't weigh in pounds, do you? It would be kilograms, right? Well, there's no way he could've meant 1/4 kilo. Yeah, he's being robbed blind. :hippie:

13. Around here, we tend to pay about $100 (US) per quarter ounce (7 grams) of KB. So, really, I guess it all depends on the market.

14. I guess your right....but it still is a lot, i'm gonna take my own weed along with me when I go on holiday to the US :D

15. Just think, 30 yrs ago, $100 in Chicago would get me close to a pound. I remember paying $130/lb for regular & $165/lb for Acapulco Gold [yes, the real thing] or Michoacan, which was beautiful weed. Now $100 gets a 1/4 oz? Talk about a 10,000% increase, which is unheard of with anything else. Not even cocaine or heroin has gone up like that. The biggest price increase out of any product in the universe is weed. Fuckin pathetic, isn't it? :hippie:

16. Just be careful, bud...U.S. Customs is unbelievably thorough now with all the terrorist shit happening. Those cats will rip your bags apart if they sense the least bit of fear or paranoia. Might be best to carry it on your person rather than a bag. Good luck & be careful...stay safe. :hippie:

17. how about: in my socks, with 4 weedbags in eachother :p

18. Maybe more down in your shoe, as they tend to pat you down right there looking for concealed weapons. If you put it down more in your sock in your shoe, you might be OK.
    My concern anymore are dogs. You won't get around a fuckin drug dog. They can smell that shit a mile away. Plus if you're flying into JFK/NY, you will be super-searched. Atlanta or Miami wouldn't be as bad, but I'll bet JFK has dogs smelling the people standing in lines waiting for Customs. Or you might just want to wait until you got here before scoring. It's always better to pay a little more money to be safe rather than bringing your own for cost reduction. How's your set-up once you get here? Already know people?

19. hmmz maybe i just have some magic mushrooms or lsd...that doesn't smell and it works :D

20. Not too sure about the mushrooms, but the LSD is safe to bring thru. In fact, LSD is probably the safest thing to bring thru Customs, as it's odorless, tasteless & no way to detect it. Excellent idea, killer! The mushrooms might be OK too, but I know the acid is. :hippie: