How long would you say I have?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Puffin Sutem, Sep 11, 2018.

1. 2AA15AF0-3ADA-4CDE-AB32-9D5E3A2379A7.jpeg 763DB4F5-0AF0-4FC5-80B7-1F136B861442.jpeg 24B9482D-4161-40D7-BB15-ED688690048D.jpeg 5BF4D61A-0964-4968-8ECF-C4E493C7468E.jpeg Hello ladies and gents. Here are 2 Female Seeds C99s that are 40 days into flowering. It’s supposed to be an 8-9 week strain. Do you think I’m on the right track? I took the blurple out of the pics so hopefully that helps. The big one was topped and lst’d And put into flower when pistils showed. The little one was just an extra I had growing and was not topped or trained and basically force flowered at 4 inches tall. Well, what do you all think?

2. Holy... just joined another site and got 6 replies already with the same exact post. Hmmmmmmmm

3. Do you own a microscope? To check the crystals to see if its ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Yea I have a 40x loupe. It’s not really trich checking time though. I was wondering rough estimate, how much time these had left.

5. Id be able to tell better by seeing the trychs, if you can get a picture of that.. its not easy
    Lmao

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah I have no clue. Lol I know from the reading I’ve done that I would prefer mostly cloudy though. The buds in the middle of the plant are small and not filled out at the nodes. Still just little budletts at the nodes. That big cola on the little plant is pretty big though. It’s just not that dense. The buds on the big plant are pretty dense and tight. I’m wondering if I got different phenos which would kick ass. They have different smells too. It’s pretty cool.

7. [​IMG]

This will give you a better idea i hope, it helped me alot!

Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks a lot. I can tell already it’s gonna be a bitch to tell the difference between clear and cloudy for me. So do they only have a little amber when they’re cloudy or can they have a little amber when they’re still clear as well? Also, I was hoping to do a partial harvest on both plants.

9. Partial harvest??

10. 40 days of flowering. Is that when you flipped or when they started throwing pistils?

11. Pistils. The little one was force flowered at 4 inches.

12. Not sure if that’s what they call it but it’s where you harvest the buds that are ready and leave the ones that are not.

13. Ok. An 8-9 week strain and often breeder times can be off a week or two. So, with that, I'd guess 3-6 weeks. Possibly longer. You can do a partial harvest and it my benefit you. That big cola is preventing you from getting the good light to the lower buds. Sweet looking lady though.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Ok. Thank you. I was hoping like 2 but oh well. Heard so many good things about the different phenos of Cindy. Can’t wait.

15. My apologies but I guess the blurple is still there.

16. Natural light please

@ I love growing weed

17. Ok when lights come on I was going to take better pics.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I would recommend to just harvest it all as one, don’t harvest a bit and than the rest after no thats not (in my opinion) a good idea.