How long would this take to make weed legal?

Discussion in 'General' started by VisineRocks, Jan 14, 2012.

1. If we just say a big fuck you to the prohibition?
    I know most people are to afraid, or busy, or broke.
    What would it take? 20-40% maybe.

Just make it legal by word of mouth. Disregard all laws and smoke bong hits where ever you want. A cop arrest you, you plead not guilty b/c it goes against our pursuit of happiness. There is way more than enough medical papers out to declare it safer than any other possible drug including fucking asprin.

How long would it take? A month? Maybe more... Think about it. Enough of us get busted and loose our jobs the Unemployment rate will go up drastically. They will have no other choice to save our economy but to legalize FULLY legalize weed not some prescription bullshit.

#sofuckingfedup

2. Try it and tell us how it goes.

3. ok, good luck getting that many people to do it, cause for the first year or so of you starting it up most of you will be in prison.

4. o_O what state do you live in that gives you prison sentence for smokeing a joint?
    I'm not saying take out lbs of weed. a couple joints/bongs w/e is nothing more than a fine. (People in MMJ states have a better chance at makeing it state legal).

Come up with a better idea?

5. BREAKING NEWS thousands of Americans lost there lives today by Ultranationalist government hit squads... Result

6. Your still in that stage of thinking everything happens for a reason... don't worry bro im only 18 but I've been there before to...

once you realize everything is the way it is because SOMEONE! wants it to be that way...and of course it all comes down to money so until you realize that everything that happens is for money...you will not understand how anything works

7. i think it would only work if it happened all at once like on some civil rights march type shit. Maybe if a good 10,000-20,000 people occupied a park for like a week straight just protesting and lighting up constantly it could garner enough attention to make some kind of change. It probably wouldnt work if people just lit up in public individually though, lol i mean people do that now and they get arrested

8. i think youre in the wrong thread.