Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long would THC be in my system with these factors?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ploxxies, Jan 28, 2014.

1. #1 Ploxxies, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    Yeah, I read the stickies, but I really just want to know what it would be considering all these factors
    I'm 5'11" weigh about 150, very little body fat. I smoke maybe once every other day (if that... sometimes I can go up to a week).
    I only smoke an eighth a month, and one time I made that stretch with 2 grams. So really, I'm only getting high once whenever I choose a day to do it. I also take detox pills daily (for the sole purpose of getting THC out), drink plenty of water, drink 100% pure cranberry juice (I water it down, but it's still nasty a.f.), and exercise 4 times a week.

The only reason I don't smoke more is that my job has drug tested me on a kind of short notice, so I like to play it safe. I have also smoked for maybe a year, but like I said, I hardly smoke any.

So do you think I would be able to pass a test within a week's notice? Also, if you had to label me in a category (Mild, Moderate, or Heavy), where would I land?

Thank you very much, and I'm sorry for a "Will I pass" thread!

P.S. Does anyone know if those detox pills/drinks work? I've heard they do and I've heard they don't. Maybe it's different for everyone...

2. #2 OppeMon, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    Moderate-heavy. Judging by your metabolism though, it shouldn't stay more than 10 days in your system. The only real way to find out is to buy some test strips.

3. Thank you. I will buy some strips as soon as I can. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk