Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long would it take to save up...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mogwai, Aug 6, 2011.

1. that'd be a pretty sick chair. i think i've only ever found seeds in my bag once though.

2. haha, i literally found 1 seed in my last bag of pot, and i can honestly say that its the only damn seed ive ever found in my 3 years of smoking pot.

so yes it would take longer than a year to gather enough seeds to fill a bean bag chair.

3. it would take me a while to gather that up probably more than a year and i pick up at least an ounce of regs every month,sometimes more.the regs i get have usually have 2-4 seeds per gram as well.

4. that is some crazy idea!

props for sure bruh.

but goodluck!

u mite need to start pickin up straight schwag for a yr. lol

5. Work on a hacky sack for now. It would be cool to have a hacky filled with seeds.

6. you could just grow a bunch of males and be done just like that.

7. I didn't think males made seeds?

Males make the females grow seeds.

8. oh.

i need to spend more time in the growing section..

9. I want to have sex on that lol

10. i have about 35 seeds ive saved from like 3 years of pickups lol, smoking everyday during that btw

and about 20 where from one pickup lol i went like a year and a half without seeing one seed

11. that would weigh a lot and your paying weed prices for the weight=most expensive been bag chair

12. That'd be a waste to me I'd rather just grow them instead thats like buying weed just to look at it but than again I'm a penny pincher.

13. lol i just imagine a guy making a big bean bag and trying to lift it up but requiring 3 people

14. Lets see... I started smoking about 2 years ago. I've found 4 seeds in that time. (3 in one shitty bag) ...so...ye a long time.

15. You should have read who I was responding to. He asked if it means he has good bud BECAUSE he has no seeds. No, was my response, having no seeds in your bud doesn't automatically make it better. I've had dirt weed with no seeds and you know how that is. There's too many factors to just think because you don't have seeds, you have good weed.

Second, yes, stress does cause seeds. You ever heard of a hermie plant? If you stress it with light during dark periods with light leaks, you will get a hermie and you will get seeds. This happened to me ounce years ago on my first grow and no amount of internet disbelief is going to convince me it didn't happen because I was there and I'll never forget the feeling I had when I killed it.

I agree with what you said about about oils and all that cuz I did a seed grow last year with a couple strains I was crossing. The bud was almost unsmokable because there was virtually no thc or oils left in the plant after harvest.

16. That is ingenous. I might make some cornhole bags with me seeds now....i ususally just save them until i can eat them like sunflower seeds.

17. "Wanna sit on my weed seed bag chair?"

18. Beanie Babies would work with seeds.. hm..