Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Deleted

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ChrisVee, Apr 22, 2015.

1. #1 ChrisVee, Apr 22, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
    Deleted

2. It lasts a week, but psyllium fiber helps remove THC metabolites in your system (http://www.lycaeum.org/mv/mu/THC_FIBER.html).

3. #3 OneOfTheGoodOnes, Apr 22, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
    You're on ARD and want to fuck up your "Get Out Of Jail Free" card by smoking a blunt, just how old are you?
    You deserve to go to jail.

4. Can't fix stupid...proof positive.

5. Yeah dude you'll be good in like 2 days

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. come on mate just dont smoke, dont be a fiend

7. Marijuana can stay in your system for up to 45 days.  This does not include concentrates.

Say hi to nasty Nate for me.

8. Smart move big guy

9. Ask yourself if its worth it.

10. it can stay in your system for up to 90 days.. and it depends on your weight and your body it's different for all how long it stays. don't smoke thats just retarded wait it out

Sent from my intergalactic spaceship hotbox

11. #11 ChrisVee, Apr 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2015
    The answers were completely irrelevant to what I asked but thank you for the retarded answers. I smoked a nice blunt and my PO hasn't called me in over a month and a half. Cheers.

12. Have fun in pokey OP

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Smart move... this mindset only further overcrowds the jails. 

14. You can't fix stupid. It's pretty clear who the retard is. Don't drop the soap bro.....