Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Long Will You Smoke For?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Nugagerube, May 27, 2013.

1. if not posting from my phone would link you studies which say the opposite....
    But would rather look to what i know....
    My stepdaughter started smoking at 13.... graduated top of class.... national honor society... full scholarship... and was in the band....
    If you are already dumb..... smoking pot....may not help that at all....
    Yet.... it isn't making idiots out of everyone who started young.... like it or not....

2. Yeah, I started at 16 and i'll be turning 20 in September, so that's basically 2-3 years of smoking everyday. I've always been lazy and bad in school, and I have to say even with being a stoner I have improved and have had a steady job for over a year. Smoking weed younger probably isn't a good idea, but it didn't hurt me.

Then again, if I got busted by the cops it wouldn't be good. That wouldn't be good at any age though. 

My friends who started smoking with me back then all now do unmentionables now and it does worry me, but I'm just glad weed didn't make me stupid enough to do that. So I guess smoking when your in the teens isn't the best idea, but you just have to be smart with yourself. 

3. If my life gets fucked up in some way and I need to change I might be like " maybe I should quit" (you never know what will happen in the future or what you will be like). Or maybe I will fall in love with someone that convinces me to stop. But for right now I'm loving the herb and see no need to stop.

4. Honestly i started smoking at 14 and i had above a 4.0 that year. Next year i quit and did quite poorly. It's not going to make any real noticeable difference unless you smoke like a chimney and have no drive.

5. Until the day I die!  :bongin:  :metal:

6. Exactly..... if you already have no motivation.... it may not help you so much.... yet it certainly is not ruining everyone who starts young....

No.... not everyone should start smoking young....
    Yet its really not for everyone anyway....

7. started smoking at 17, fresh out of high school in 2003. that's a decade ago already? holy shit i feel old. either way, i'll be smoking till the day i die!  :smoke:  :smoking:  :bongin:  :metal:  :hello:

8. I can honestly say I don't see my self ever quitting. When I get kids I will wait till there in bed and hopefully by then weed will be legal or I will be accepted for medical marijuana by then. :smoking:  :D