Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long will weed stay in my pee?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by doobie355, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Can't stand my job and need a new one. My current job required an oral swab which was no problem, but now I'm looking at a urine test.
    I am 5'10 and weigh 140lbs. My metabolism is incredibly fast making it almost impossible to gain weight without a calorie consumption of about 3600. I have recently been working out (mostly cardio) and I don't drink anything but water ever. I usually smoke just a gram a day of mid-high grade medical. I have been clean now for 7 days but am dying to have a session. When do you guys think it will be safe for me to piss clean?
    Thanks in advance.

2. i didn't know there was mid-high grade medical....but anyway...i'd say wait for another 2 weeks at the most, cause you never really know. go pick up a drug test from the drug store.

3. #3 doobie355, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014
    Mid/high grade is referring to the amount of hits it takes until I'm done. Some stuff I had about 2 1/2 weeks ago was 2 hits=good for 3 hours (mind that my tolerance isn't tremendously high, I work 8 hours a day). Mid grade to me is like 3-5 hits before I call it good for the night. And that's out of the pipe or bong.

I do plan on buying a home drug test, but I'm trying not to spend money on 2 of them. Times are tough.

4. 30 days OP. You may be clean sooner... but why risk it? It's only weed, the shit grows on trees. I promise, we won't smoke it all while you are away.