Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how long will weed brownies stay fresh?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cudder3232, May 4, 2011.

1. i wanna buy a big batch b4 summer (have to see family the whole summer) and was wondering how long they will stay good without refrigeration.... sorry its in the wrong section just takes forever for some1 to answer in that section

2. Weed brownies are just like normal brownies. They'll last as long as you keep them fresh. If you leave them out or keep them too long, they'll still be edible, just really stale.

3. Honestly, if you're with family, Weed Brownies would be sketchy. Someone would want to have one and then they'd be stoned... Just bring a fair amount of weed and a small piece. get a lot of spray deodorent haha

4. i got a lil book safe to keep my bud/edibles in on the go and i dnt want to risk smoking