How long will wax last frozen?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Live_Life, Oct 5, 2015.

1. So my assistant manager has a bunch of wax because every time his dealer comes around he always says this one is even better wax yada yada. So atm he has almost a quarter of different indicas and sativas in the freezer and he only takes a few puffs off his vape pen a week and that's it so he barely smokes lol.

He told me he'd give a little more than a gram for 70 and his guy apparently gets it straight from Colorado, my manager swears how good it is so I'd rather get this from him than my random acquaintances but how long does it maintain potency in the freezer? He's had them there for about a month.

2. It was frozen? Just let it go like Elsa does, smoke that shit

3. I'm not an expert but I do no keeping it in the freezer is a good way to store it. And I've had oil for over a month and its still just as potent as before.

4. Well no he bought it room temp like normal, but since he barely smokes he just leaves it all in the freezer wrapped in parchment paper, since it's supposedly from Colorado I'd rather get it from him but want to know if it loses potency over time. He also said some are a little darker than others but they're all see through.

5. Okay well if it maintained potency in the freezer in a month for you I think I'm going to go for it, thanks!

6. never heard of people storing wax in a freezer. then again i only know a couple people who smoke wax.

7. Wow $70/gram? Crazy, usually runs $15-25 in Or

• Like Like x 1
  8. $60-70 a gram is typical in Florida.

9. I mean I can get it from my friends guy which I heard is good and all but since my assistant managers guy supposedly gets it from Colorado I thought that would be a big difference.

10. He just sent me a photo of it, just asked him if he could send another one with the sunlight on it to see it clearly. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444077560.925603.jpg

11. I would get a better pic lol

12. "Comes straight from colorado".
    This means absolutely nothing. Any oil maker worth his salt can create the same product as someone in another part of the country.

• Like Like x 2