How long will smoke stay in a house

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Zootedmonkey, Jun 17, 2018.

1. I want to smoke a blunt I have in my bathroom but I don’t want it to stink up my house or for the smell stay there. How long will the smell of a blunt linger in my restroom if I have the windows open and put a towel on the crack of the door so the smell won’t get out and if I have the shower running. Also should I have the air vent on while I do it, if I do it? And of course i wanna do it at night so, would the smell be gone by the morning?

2. Lol dude your gonna be fine. I always smoke at my house with the fan on and the window open. It has yet to fail me :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity

3. It's a blunt billy... it's gonna smell

4. Just burn some incense (if you have any) leave the winder open and crank up a fan.

5. Grow up and gain some common sense. Bunch of amateurs on here always asking stupid shit.

6. don't smoke inside, it will smell no matter what you do. smoke in your garden and sit in the fresh air for about 30mins before going back inside, maybe take body spray with you aswell lol.

7. I agree. There will be a lingering smell. In the winter I do all that in my bathroom if it's cold and rainy outside. I can always smell it in the morning.
    Is there someone home you're trying to hide the smell from ?

8. Instead of trying to hide it from your folks why not just take a walk around the block or go to a park or something? You’ll get caught eventually, probably over something dumb.

9. open windows. turn fans on. spray Ozium.trust me

"And I thought hurricane season was over"