Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Long Will My Weed Stay Good...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jingo Dookstain, Jan 19, 2014.

1. #1 Jingo Dookstain, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2014
    ... If I keep it inside a plastic, airtight jar?

This will be the first time I've ever bought in bulk. I'm picking up a quarter from my man some time this up and coming week. From therein, how long do you all suspect it will last inside my jar until it turns to shit?

Reason I'm doing this is because I'm tired of copping every other day, so I'm just buying ahead of time.

For those saying "it's not bulk," that is relative to how much you smoke. To me, it's bulk.

2. you will have no problems with a 1/4 oz.

3. A Quarters not really bulk haha it should be fine a few weeks; just keep the lid on it and use another small container or jar to keep a couple grams in so you aren't constantly opening the jar and letting air in

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. It lasts for years, and that's not bulk.

I don't smoke as much as others. I like to moderate myself haha, helps keep tolerance low.

6. yeah I got ya man, just pick a couple of the nicest looking buds and throw those in the mason jar and keep the broken up, smaller pieces to smoke first, cuz the other bud could cure a little more

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I don't know about the quality of your jar, but in a cvault with a 62 boveda pack I can keep my darlings fresh for 6 months. Prob much, much longer, but I never buy that much in one go. You never know, but when against all odds, mould hits your stash, you lose it all.

8. The best place is in the dark warm crevice that is your virgin butt hole.
    Shit stay dank braaa

I'd much rather keep my butthole a virgin.

10. Put it in a little gerber baby food jar. Or little jelly jar.

11. Snag a little mason jar when you have the free time you can put it in there foreverrr lolSent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app