Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long will my joint last?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stratez, Apr 1, 2012.

1. How long will a joint last if i put in my drawer?

2. TBH you could probably have it for a couple years. After awhile it will taste shitty and dried out. I'd suggest putting it, in a airtight bag, so it won't dry out over time. But don't worry if its just a week or even a couple weeks.

3. After weed is chopped up it will completely dry out in a matter of hours. Best to leave it in bud form until you want to smoke it.

4. 1 minute and 35 seconds no more no less

5. You probably shouldn't just keep it in your drawer. Another container, one that is airtight, would prolong the shelf-life in a dark place. It'll keep losing moisture and eventually the THC will degrade into other cannabinoids. I don't think that you'd be keeping it for months or years, so you'll be fine.

tl;dr It'll keep until your parents find it.

6. 9 yrs 3 months 6 days and -3 seconds if u don't smoke it.

7. Grab a baggie and pens and pencils,hollow out one of the pens and put the joint inside the pen, then put everything inside the baggie. Can be in plain sight and still preserve it. But I wouldn't keep it in there for long, I'm sure the ink vapors etc can contaminate it over a long period of time.

8. I loved that kid that repeats what the other post said with a lot of "likes" :cool:

9. Has*.. he posted it at 4 unless he's rolled it perfect lol.