Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long will my house smell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rip a Gino, May 7, 2012.

1. My moms going to be gone for a week in about a month and I was wondering how long would my house smell like weed if I had about 5 guys over and we ripped my entire house? We'd only be using bongs. What day should we stop smoking so the house can settle?

Thanks boys

:bongin:

2. Probably stop smoking the day before, open all the windows, and shit directly in the middle of every room
    this will remove the smell

3. Open up all windows the day before yo mama comes home. You should be good

4. Id say try to concentrate it in one room.

But it probably wouldnt be too big of a deal if you open a couple windows.
    Weed doesn't linger all that long, you blaze at night, its gone by the morning.

5. id stop smoking a day or to before she gets back.I blaze in my room all the time,turn on the fan and the smell is gone in a few hours.

6. Thanks guys! :smoke:

7. I hot boxed my house on 420 and it didn't smell at all the next morning.

8. yeah, like a day before, and after that you can just smoke js in your backyard

9. You'll be fucked if she comes home a day early.

10. Buy some osium spray

11. Designate a room for toking, crack a window open a bit and but a towel under the floor and possibly any vents too so the smell doesn't stink up the house.

you're asking for trouble if you're just going to openly toke and not have any concern over the smell.

12. ide not smoke in the house a whole day before she comes home....open the windows afterward, too.

when i lived with my parents in the basement i only had one window in the entire basement. if i smoked in my room with no windows (farthest away from my parents, plus they wouldnt go in there) and used a goof tube, it still would sometimes smell in the morning. although there wasnt any access to airflow, it still had a lingering stale pot smoke smell.

in 2 days it was completely gone though.

edit: im going to add on to the above post ^

if you put a towel under the door, make sure you lock the door!!! i was smoking in my cousins dorm one time and we did that, but we forgot to lock the door. his roomate walked right in while we were rippin a bong. he called us retards for not locking the door and than joined us. :laughing:

-OSUB

13. Stop before you start.
    Less risky.
    Smoke outside, or in a friend's vehicle.
    If you got busted, she would never trust you home alone again, then these opportunities will never arise again til you have your own home.
    Don't be an idiot.

14. Lol honestly, itd take no more than 45 mins... usually the scents gone at my place in 20, no windows open or anything.

15. I would leave a 2 day window at the most to get smell out. The day she comes home spray fabreez and vaccumn.

16. I thought smoking inside would be a good idea once. Me and my friend fishbowled his bathroom in his basement once. We had a fan in the widow pulling the smoke outside, a towel under the door. We blazed for a few hours and it was all good fun. We went to sleep with the fan still on. I wake up and my friends father comes down and screams "why does it smell like fucking pot?!". We had the foot closed still. I lost an oz and a shitty pipe over that day, and lost my feb vacation :(. Never smoke in a house if your parents care. It's not always like what happened to me, sometime it leaves quicker but there's always a chance it wont