Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long will it take for a Dutch to go stale

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Smoke Dank errday, Jan 26, 2014.

1. My plan after work was to go straight to the gas station for a Dutch, but the only gas station that sells me them we're closed (I'm over 18 don't flame me) but not over 21. My brother has a ciggirillo dutch that is out of thy rapper and has been that way for like a month or 2, do you think I can still roll and smoke it? Or is it going to give me aidsThanks,Smoke

2. [quote name="Smoke Dank errday" post="19407486" timestamp="1390707756"]My plan after work was to go straight to the gas station for a Dutch, but the only gas station that sells me them we're closed (I'm over 18 don't flame me) but not over 21. My brother has a ciggirillo dutch that is out of thy rapper and has been that way for like a month or 2, do you think I can still roll and smoke it? Or is it going to give me aidsThanks,Smoke[/quote]the rapper is too dried out probably Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Bro, trust me, it's stale.

4. http://www.neptunecigar.com/co/faq-how_to_properly_store_cigars.aspx

5. As a last resort I rolled it and smoked it. It wasn't that bad I just had to relight it a couple Times, I still have half the blunt for tn