Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long will it stay in my system?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Clairvoyant, Aug 9, 2010.

1. Whats up GC

Alright, So I've smoked grams worth of nugg over the course of a few days, and I was wondering how long it would stay in my system. I work out Mondays/Wed/Fri's, and tend to sweat like a motherfucker during the entire time. I drink a lot of water. I'm a 6'1, 165 pounds. This is my first time smoking in a long time ( 2-3 months? ), so my tolerance is fairly low.

Reason I ask is because I might be getting tested in the 4-14 days, to get a new job. I can refuse it, but I don't get the job.

2. You'll be fine, don't worry. Just don't smoke anymore and you'll pass with flying colors.

3. Generally they will ask you to either go to a testing facility or ask you to do the test there at the interview/hiring process. Basically you know in advance its coming by at least a day. So go out and buy a home test kit from walgreens for weed which is relatively cheap (considering you have a job) and just check yourself before hand. If you know you're gonna show up hot, purchase synthetic urine or have a friend of the same gender whos clean pee for you. Unless you have failed a drug test, been caught substituting, or you are going into the armed forces, they cannot monitor you while you pee. Know your rights =)

4. Another question then, do people get drug tested if they get transfered in a job? I'm being moved from a clerk position to go work in the pharmacy as a tech, so I think that I will have to get one.

But then again, my boss hasn't said a word about it and the place I work at never drug tests. I also don't think my state ( Kansas ) has a mandatory law that says all pharmacy employees must be drug tested.

Can anyone help me out?

5. you might get drug tested. just remember thc stays in your fat so if u have higher body fat it might stay in that

edit: better to be safe than sorry just go get a detox kit for $40 my cousin did it to get into saint louis university labratories and he passed fine and smoked the week before and doesnt really work out but hes naturally thin also

6. If you actually read the labels on detox bottles all it does is remove impurities from your body. It is NOT a cleanser of illegal substances. Please don't promote the propaganda that detox kits actually work. There are masking kits which are completely different from detox kits and lots of labs test for masking agents. The only true thc cleanser would be liposuction because it removes your fat where the thc is stored. The only thing that removes cannabinoid metabolites is time, not water, not bleach, not any of that home remedy stuff. Thank you and have a good day.