Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long will it smell like pot in my basement?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pangburn, Feb 17, 2015.

1. I've got a big basement and I am thinking about just smoking down here with a grav bong 1 rip at a time and not leave a cherry. I've got a Pringles can filled with dryer sheets with some holes in the bottom. And I'll have a scented candle with a fan. Window open. And maybe spray febreze after.
    Anything I'm missing?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Make sure you at least blow the smoke towards he window and you should be good by the morning

3. Yeah I don't have to worry about anyone being down here really. Don't wanna smoke in the house but it's cold as tits outside and don't wanna smoke a j in the car. Vape should be here tomorrow so I won't have to worry about this anymore

4. Just in case you run into the problem again, Nag Champa. That shit can take the stink out of a pigs asshole.