Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long will it last?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nerspal, May 23, 2010.

1. I live in the uk and ive rolled up in a little rizla half of a '10 bit' which is about 0.7 ish grams. It's then in a food bag and wrapped in toilet paper. how long will it last for untill it goes mouldy?

2. depends upon the conditions, we're getting warm weather at the moment so if you're leaving lying about unsealed expect mould in a couple of days I recon, honestly just find a mason jar like this: (not a great pic of it but it's all i've got)
    [​IMG]
    Most people I know have something like this lying around and even though they aren't fully air tight they still get the job done pretty effectively.

3. I forgot about a jointi left in an xbox 360 case, and two weeks later i opened up the game and saw it. Smoked it, and there was nothing wrong with it :) Burned and tasted great.

4. Cheers so it should last untill friday then yer?

5. Yeah, just try to find an air tight container to keep it in until then.