Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long will dabs stay in your system?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 1questiononly, Jul 24, 2019.

1. i wanted to asked some experienced people who have been around and applied to jobs as stoners. I’m applying for a position in government and they require a drug test. I’m coming in to take it on August 19 or 20. But this weekend I used my friend’s dab rig, it’s the second time I’ve used any THC products this entire summer. (Previous time was just one hit from a dab pen) of course I only took one hit, but I’m worried that it will still show up because it’s pure THC. Am I totally fucked ? I’m a second year college student who smokes very very rarely and I need a job. Anyone know???

2. If you don't smoke any more, you should be fine.
    Infrequent users get rid of Cannabinoids fairly quickly.

You should be clean in a couple of weeks after last use.
    Unless it's a hair test.

If it's a urine test you should be alright.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I think it’s a urine test! Thanks so much for your input :)

4. It's always a gamble when you are "on the line" like that.......how tall are you and how much do you weigh? Do you exercise or sauna at all??

5. Don’t lose weight. It’s stored in your fat cells. People drink a lot of water and exercise thinking they’ll sweat it out but it doesn’t happen.

Drink a couple of cokes before you go in and you’ll pee straight soda. Honestly it goes right thru you and your urine isn’t carrying cell waste.

6. I'm 5'5" about, 165 lbs. and i don't exercise vigorously on the regular or sauna. (in fact i cant even think of a sauna near me)

7. huh, interesting, i'll do more research on it. thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Can anyone help me determine if there are faint lines on this test, I have detoxing like crazy. A couple buddies have confirmed that there are lines there but barely...I mean barely

Attached Files:

9. I don't see any. Is that a home test? What is it for?

10. Yea it is a home test. This is for pre employment. I have until 7/29 to get clean and I would like to not use sub pee. Any advice? I have also attached another file for examination

Attached Files:

11. I don't even know how to read those... I'm asking on here cause i know nothing about weed or testing or any of this , I'm a very infrequent user. can anyone help this dude out?

12. To add to what I’ve been detoxing with...

Niacin
    Cranberry w Vitamin C
    Dandelion Root
    Beetroot
    Activated charcoal
    B-12 (1000 mcg)

13. Is there anything else I should be doing? Any help would be great!