Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how long will a gram last?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sdlave, Jul 31, 2012.

1. picked up two grams of orange kush and smoked a gram with one of my friends, if i just smoke by myself lets say about once a week how long will the gram last me?

2. 2 weeks. Math is easy. :wave:

3. i mean is this really a question lol?

4. lol 2 grams is 4 bowls for me

5. A day maybe 2

6. About the time I wipe my table off...a gram is cabbage

7. 1 to 2 smokes... More if you smoke out of a bong or bowl with a small bowl .

8. depends what you smoking out of a blunt = a day, bowl= a week

9. yeah one gram will last, depending on what you smoke out of, 2-3 toke sessions if you are lucky:smoke:

10. 1.0 exactly.... Doesnt last me long.. Although i always try too make it last long, it nevers last more than like 3 bowls maybe 4.

11. [quote name='"BigNinjaFoo"']About the time I wipe my table off...a gram is cabbage[/quote]

I have a favor to ask. Could I like, and just hear me out, live under your table and clean it for you whenever your sessions are done? If you're throwing away grams at a time that is.

12. Make yourself a gravity bong and make stretch :)

13. im a newb :/

14. Well what are you smoking out of? If using a bowl maybe a couple sessions...but if you're using papers or a bong probably just one good ass sesh.

15. Vape it. You can fill a screen with .1 g

16. Depends on whether I decide to roll a blunt or not.
    If I do, the entire gram is rolled.
    If not, I can make it last maybe two-three days with snap packs..

17. 5 minutes to 5 weeks, there is no right answer to this question

18. [quote name='"reefermadness11"']

I have a favor to ask. Could I like, and just hear me out, live under your table and clean it for you whenever your sessions are done? If you're throwing away grams at a time that is.[/quote]

Depends what would you be cleaning out? Im guessing you are a woman :)

19. Ewwwww, shouldn't be over a day or two

20. #20 huzi, Aug 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2012
    if you smoke once a week, then it should last you for 3 weeks.
    - depending on the quality/potency