Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long until the smell goes away?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Highway 61, Sep 26, 2011.

1. I plan to smoke a 1.5g spliff in my backyard this week. My parents get pissed when I smoke, even though I'm 18.. how long will it take for the smell to TOTALLY go away if i smoke a spliff in my backyard? If it matters, it's dank and .8g is weed and the rest is tobacco.

2. Well since its outside the smell will basically be gone in like 30 seconds..lol

3. Don't keep the roach if you want to get rid of the smell. Smoke will blow off on the wind but that roach will stink for awhile.

4. the smell shouldnt be a problem, itll be gone with the wind

5. If I were you I'd go a little further than your backyard. Just go on a little walk, find a good place to smoke your spliff, then by the time you walk back to your house you'll be ripped and you wont even smell at all. This way the smoke doesn't somehow go into your house windows or some shit due to wind, I've had that happen before.

6. It should go away in a few minutes, less if it's windy

7. If it's humid and no wind...it can hang for a few minutes. If there is a decent breeze it will dissipate within a minute.

8. Yeah since it's outside you'll be fine. Just get rid of the roach and you'll be in the clear for sure man.

9. The weed smell will go away, but the tobacco might linger for a bit. As long as you are outside it's fine.

10. I'm going to assume that you mean how long will the smell linger on your clothes? Just wear an old sweatshirt and leave it outside when you go in. Should be good.

11. blow the smoke straight upwards