How long until plants reach the flowering stage?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Paranoid Man, Apr 29, 2006.

1. How long does it take a plant to reach the flowering stage?

2. your lucky im nice. one month veg, two months flower. you should read more before posting random basic questions. check out the grow guide for all the essential info

3. I couldn't find the information and quit giving me a hard time I've never grown a plant before.

4. Firstly, I wouldn't say he's giving you a hard time. Secondly, he answered your question and deserves to be thanked, not have some snotty remark from you. Finally, the reason he should have given you a hard time is that your question is answered by just about EVERY growing guide ever written.

5. Really. With that attitude I say good luck figuring everything out on your own...

6. be patient & be calm, were all stoners here :smoke: :smoking:
    hehe:wave:

7. Here's a little helpful guide that I've been using http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?t=73015

As for basic plant tips, since you haven't grown anything.

1. Plants will bend towards the light, so if they are starting to fall, turn them so the light will bend them back up.

2. Build stronger stems with a fan. Keep a fan on the plants, low speed, and they will naturally fight to stay up and grow a heftier stem so you won't have to support them as much later.

3. Keep them watered like the guide says and it will be all good.

4. Don't mess with them too much, do what needs to be done and let them grow. Plants don't like to be messed with just like you don't, they just wanna grow and make you some happy buds to smoke. Be nice to them and they will yield nice for you.

If any of this sounds wrong, my bad, just correct me, no one is perfect.