Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how long until im clean?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RuckusAJ, Aug 13, 2010.

1. i know, this has been asked a million times.
    forgive me for asking again, but i feel like everyone's situation might be different so i would get a different response than other people.

i would like to apply for another job. how long until i can pass a drug test.
    last smoked yesterday. i have been smoking pretty well daily for about a month.

i would get someone to pee for me, but i needed a tolerance break... and to save some money.

should i be good to go in about a month?

2. A month should be plenty of time. Just make sure you sweat and piss alot. Good Luck

3. thanks!

I am working at a pizza place right now. fun job, hell i go to work and smoke up WITH my boss before i clock in. but i am not getting hours! i am such a busy body and get bored sooo easy! i am getting about 20-23 hrs a week and minimum wage. AGH

i HATE to be materialistic, because i know thats not the way to happiness... but i have a bad case of the wants

plus, more money, sooner i can have my pot room all fixed up and be growin so i'd be savin heh!

:D

4. yea a month is long enough but i feel you could have easily found your answer in other threads so search before posting garbage like this:smoke::smoking: oh wait you cant smoke hahahahaha:smoking::devious::devious: