Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long until I should be able to pass a drug test with no dilution?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by __weazy, Aug 7, 2017.

1. As the title says. How long until I should be able to pass a drug test with no dilution. I'm about 5'11", 190lbs, about 20% body fat maybe a little under, male. I exercise about every other day by when I do it's pretty tough workouts. I've been a pretty heavy weekend smoker for a couple years. About two. I take a lot dabs and smoke maybe 7g in a weekend. Every weekend. How long should I wait until I should be able to pass a drug test? It's been 2 weeks so far. If you need more information I'll be sure to answer as soon as I can

2. Anywhere from two weeks to a few months. The normal time is about 30 days but exceptions do occur. Some can clean up faster and some take months.